Bluesila 2018 Terms And Conditions
1. All participants will get a wristband according to their pass and level. You will have to wear this wristband at all times. The wristband is your entrance for classes and parties. Switching wristbands or attending other level classes without confirmation from organisers may lead to immediate ban from camp
2. Bluesdance.lt does not take any responsibility for the participant’s valuables or physical injuries. Please be careful at all times, for yourself and also especially for others
3. A participant may appear on photos or videos made by the organiser or representative. The organiser can use these media for any purpose related to Bluesila or other artistic purposes of any form. Participants agree that these media are the sole property of the organiser
4. Participants are not allowed to record or take photos during the classes, unless the instructors permit it
5. Organisers will not tolerate any forms of harassment, which can include offensive verbal comments, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of dance workshops or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Anyone engaging in this type of behavior will be warned and/or excluded from the Festival without any refund, at the organizers’ discretion.
6. Participants are expected to support the Festival’s friendly and safe atmosphere by reporting to the organisers any unwanted activities and events he witnessed
7. Participants confirm that they have read all the information regarding passes, prices and other relevant issues at the Bluesila website and all the information provided by them is true